Pipeline Integrity Outages/Winter Peaking/Emergency interruptions
If natural gas pipeline integrity projects and natural gas pipeline disruptions are a challenge for you and your regulated natural gas customers, TRF has a solution for you!
The TRF fleet of portable cryogenic equipment-LNG Trailers, LNG queen storage units, LNG vaporizers, all led by our experienced cryogenic technicians, are ready to go virtually anywhere in North America, to safely and reliably deliver mobile LNG (from 3 MCF/Hour to over 1,600+ MCF/Hour).
The TRF portable mobile LNG pipeline will connect to your city gate or other entrance to your natural gas grid, to deliver the natural gas you need to maintain your regulated customers.
We offer a complete 100% turnkey solution, with every aspect being managed by our experienced teams. If your teams are experienced in cryogenic operations, then a rental of our LNG equipment may be a perfect solution to explore.
LNG-Virtual Pipeline Highlights
- Our solution is turn-key; we offer a complete Virtual Pipeline Solution
- TRF has over 50+ years of combined LNG/CNG experience
- TRF Energy owns and operates our fleet of mobile LNG equipment
- Our “virtual pipeline” is delivered via tractor trailer-100% mobility
- TRF Energy Solutions are tailored to meet the needs of any size customer-from a small commercial customer; to a
- subdivision or city; up to a large industrial
- Safely flow volumes from 3 MCF Hour to over 1,650+ MCF Hour
- TRF’s goal is to assist during any pipeline disruption to ensure all customers are held up and supplied safe, reliable, natural gas